Wednesday 20 February 2013

On the repeat


I finally dinged yesterday and started doing Pandaren Spirit Tamer quest. I defeated Burning, Flowing and Whispering Pandaren Spirits quite easily but Thundering Pandaren Spirit is giving me a headache.



Yesterday I tried to defeat him with the obvious choises: aquatic (Garden Frog) for his elemental, beast (Jumping Spider) for his critter and mechanical (Robo-Chick) for his beast. No chance. Got stunned and killed. I've now learned to forfeit until I get the critter as a starting pet. I tried undead instead of mechanical, wasn't good. Now I'm at a point where my team consists of critter (Tol'vir Scarab), mechanical (Robo-Chick) and aquatic (Spiny Terrapin). I've repeated the battle about 30 times and a couple of times I've killed two of his pets and almost the third too...

Until just now! I finaly defeated Thundering Pandaren Spirit and got the quest done!



Of course I chose the Pandaren Earth Spirit as my price because his master was the toughest one ^^


Now on to the dailies!

Hugs,
O.



No comments:

Post a Comment