Thursday 30 August 2012

Playing right

I can't seem to avoid the feeling that I'm playing wrong. But can one play wrong?

play  
  (plays
plural & 3rd person present, playing present participle, played  past tense & past participle)
verb  
When children, animals, or perhaps adults play, they spend time doing enjoyable things, such as using toys and taking part in games.
So I think the question here is the feeling. I can't be playing wrong since I'm doing what I enjoy and I love to take part when ever I can. The atmosphere in-game is what gives me the feeling. To put it simple, it seems that you are judged as a human being by your achievement points, gemming, enchanting, reforging, knowledge of tactics, skills in PvP, and the time and effort you are willing to put in the game. I just can't adjust to that.

I love playing together with friends and luckily I have a few who are willing to just have fun playing and chatting and slowly learning things by doing. Competition just isn't my piece of Azeroth.

No comments:

Post a Comment