Monday 7 January 2013

A Payne in the ass

Pet battle has been somewhat easy, atleast until I met Major Payne <Grand Master Pet Tamer>
in Icecrown. With him I really had to do some preliminary work.


My main team was Tyris the Mini Tyrael, Orvokki the Onyxian Whelpling and Pate the Personal World Destroyer. The team had worked well but now I had to do some changes. Firstly, my Pate was not good enough as a mechanical, so I had to level another mechanical pet with rare quality, Pikku Kananen.


I had none elemental or aquatic pets at level 25, rare or other, so I had to level Critu and Kurttu to fight Major Paynes pets. 



But leveling pets was quite fast, since I leveled them one at a time accompanied by my high level pets against high level pets. Finally I had my team ready and still I got my pets killed many times battling with Payne. It took some repeating, luck and hopefully some skills too to finish his pets.

Northrend was done, then I was off to Cataclysm pet battles. Mount Hyjal gave me Henkäys, Uldum gave me Traak and finally I'm in Pandaria and got Fly Guy. I'm leveling my char, battling for new pets and fighting Master Pet Tamers. Not much left to do for title Tamer really ^^





Next I'm going to level these three cuties ^^









No comments:

Post a Comment