Monday 14 January 2013

Woman of Principle


When Pandaria came, I decided that my warlock lady, my first character ever, will be my Tamer. I also decided that I will do all my pet battles with her if I only can. It has worked ok so far. Since she is Horde, I did some of the battles on my human Death Knight.
 
With my main I did the Order of the Cloud Serpent reputation to exalted so he was the only one who could battle these Hatclings. I could also have travelled around faster with my mage, but oh, who cares... ^^


So far, I said...  This is where I'm at now:


I'm a bit hesitant to go to Dread Wastes as 87'er. So I should do some levels with my Lady Tamer but I don't wanna! It's so boring :<

While waiting for inspiration, I might just level some more pets! ^^ I leveled Emvine, Varjo and Teron and doing so I got a couple of achievements:


I've received at least four Flawless Battle-Stones which I've all used,
 here are the two latest:
I used them on:

Here are a couple of screenshots from pet battles,
first one from Deepholm and second from Uldum.






No comments:

Post a Comment